Game Recap - Los Angeles v Seattle
|12:00 PM PT1:00 PM MT2:00 PM CT3:00 PM ET19:00 GMT3:00 12:00 PM MST2:00 PM EST23:00 UAE21:0015:00 ET2:00 PM CTNaN:� , July 10, 2018
KeyArena, Seattle, Washington Attendance: 9,686
Beard lifts Sparks to 77-75 OT win over Seattle
- Moore scores 38, Lynx beat Mercury 80-75
- Sky square off against slumping Sparks
- Dream pursue seventh straight win vs. Storm
- Delle Donne scores 30 as Mystics beat Liberty 95-78
- Washington's Delle Donne looks to burn Liberty again
- Last-place Fever end five-game skid, top short-handed Sparks
- Vandersloot becomes 7th WNBA player with triple-double
- Mercury still looking to get back on track vs. Lynx
- Loyd scores season-high 31 points, Storm beat Sun 78-65
- McBride scores 27, Aces top Mercury 85-82
SEATTLE (AP) Alana Beard scored five of her 11 points in overtime including a 3-pointer that put Los Angeles ahead for good in a 77-75 victory to end Seattle's five-game win streak Tuesday.
Candace Parker led the Sparks (13-8) with 21 points. She added 10 assists and was a rebound shy of a triple-double with nine boards.
Beard's shot from behind the arc came with 3:23 left in overtime and put Los Angeles ahead 71-70. After Breanna Stewart missed a pair of shots, Beard came back with a jumper to extend the Sparks' lead.
The Storm (15-6), who lead the WNBA's Western Conference, could not respond.
Parker's turnaround hook gave the Sparks a 77-72 lead with 1:05 to play. Natasha Howard cut into the margin with a three-point play, but Seattle came no closer
Sue Bird, Howard and Stewart all missed chances to tie the game in the final seven seconds. Howard finished with 18 points for Seattle while Stewart had 14 points and 13 rebounds.
Updated July 10, 2018