Game Recap - Las Vegas v Chicago
|5:30 PM PT6:30 PM MT7:30 PM CT8:30 PM ET0:30 GMT8:30 5:30 PM MST7:30 PM EST4:30 UAE (+1)02:3020:30 ET7:30 PM CTNaN:� , July 10, 2018
Wintrust Arena, Chicago, Illinois Attendance: 7,696
Kayla McBride scores 18, Aces beat Sky 98-74
- 'Short but sweet' search lands Fisher as coach of LA Sparks
- Derek Fisher hired to coach WNBA's Los Angeles Sparks
- Brian Agler resigns as coach of WNBA's Los Angeles Sparks
- WNBA coaches, GMs tab McCowan for top pick in mock draft
- A year later, the New York Liberty still for sale
- Lynx assistant James Wade hired as Chicago Sky coach
- A'ja Wilson returns home to rehab minor knee injury
- AP Source: Lynx assistant Wade hired as Chicago Sky coach
- WNBA cut short labor contract after 2019 season
CHICAGO (AP) Kayla McBride scored 12 of her 18 points in the second half to help the Las Vegas Aces take the season series against the Chicago Sky with a 98-74 win on Tuesday night.
The Aces (9-12) outscored the Sky 32-15 in the second quarter and closed the third with an 18-2 run to make it 76-50. The Sky (7-13) got the deficit no closer than 17 in the fourth.
Las Vegas won its third in a row including an 84-80 win at home against Chicago on Thursday night. The Sky beat the Aces 95-90 on June 3.
McBride was 3 of 4 from 3-point range and the Aces were 6 of 12. Tamera Young added 16 points, Kelsey Plum scored 14 and A'ja Wilson 12.
Diamond DeShields had 15 points to lead Chicago.
Updated July 10, 2018