Game Recap - Minnesota v Indiana
|9:00 AM PT10:00 AM MT11:00 AM CT12:00 PM ET16:00 GMT0:00 9:00 AM MST11:00 AM EST20:00 UAE18:0012:00 ET11:00 AM CTNaN:� , July 11, 2018
Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, Indiana Attendance: 10,006
Robinson hits her 1st 3 in WNBA; Lynx top Fever 87-65
- 'Short but sweet' search lands Fisher as coach of LA Sparks
- Derek Fisher hired to coach WNBA's Los Angeles Sparks
- Brian Agler resigns as coach of WNBA's Los Angeles Sparks
- WNBA coaches, GMs tab McCowan for top pick in mock draft
- A year later, the New York Liberty still for sale
- Lynx assistant James Wade hired as Chicago Sky coach
- A'ja Wilson returns home to rehab minor knee injury
- AP Source: Lynx assistant Wade hired as Chicago Sky coach
- WNBA cut short labor contract after 2019 season
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) Sylvia Fowles had 20 points, 10 rebounds and seven assists and Maya Moore added 19 points to help the Minnesota Lynx beat the Indiana Fever 87-65 on Wednesday.
Danielle Robinson made her first 3-pointer to end a 0-for-39 drought in her seven-year WNBA career. She finished with 15 points on 6 of 7 shooting, including 2 of 2 from behind the arc.
Minnesota (12-8) led 10-2 and never trailed. Moore hit a jumper to push the lead to 15 points before Kelsey Mitchell made three 3-pointers in an 11-0 run that trimmed Indiana's deficit to 31-27 midway through the second quarter.
The Lynx scored 13 of the next 15 points.
Erica Wheeler led Indiana (2-18) with 12 points, six rebounds and five assists. Mitchell finished with 11 points and Natalie Achonwa 10.
Minnesota shot 51.6 percent from the field despite going 4 of 16 from 3-point range. The Lynx made 17 of 19 free throws.
Indiana, which beat the Lynx 71-59 on July 3, has lost eight of its last nine games.
Updated July 11, 2018